Delta Power Equipment Corporation's two new bench grinders, an 8-in. Model 23-199 and a 6-in. Model 23-198, make quick work of all grinding, sharpening, polishing and buffing operations. Both Delta bench grinders feature a patented new tool-less, quick-change nut and tool-less wheel cover that make changing wheels fast and easy. They also feature variable speeds with an upfront speed dial allowing for easy control of speeds from 2,000 to 3,400 RPM, which offers an excellent level of control no matter what material the user is working with. Both models feature a cast iron base for durability and reduced vibration and come with four rubber feet to help prevent movement. The full-size clear safety shields have thumb screws for easy adjustment.FEATURES
- Patented tool-less quick change wheels and variable speed control offering you convenience and versatility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and polishing operations.
- Upfront variable speed dial allows you to easily control speeds from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM for a fine level of control depending on the materials you are working with.
- A 5 amp induction type motor for powerful performance
- Incorporates two different grits for sharpening and grinding
- The white sharpening wheel is used for sharpening tools and chisels, its tool rest has a drill bit rest milled into the surface so you will get the correct angle on the tip at all times
- Two-piece tools rests are independently adjustable to compensate for wheel wear and to achieve different angles
- Worklight with a saparate on/off switch and flexible goose neck provides illumination during setup and while grinding
- Cast iron base for duability and reducing vibration during operation
- Full-size safety shields are clear and have thumb screws for easy adjustment